1. What did you want to be when you grew up, and how does it compare with being a DJ?
Well, when I was younger, the thing I wanted to be most was taller. I'm still waiting for that to happen! But on a more serious note, I wanted to be a doctor! I wanted to deliver babies. Now I just work with them. (Just kidding AJ, Delana and Dorothy!)
2. What's your idea of a perfect day in San Diego?
A perfect day for me is to relax at home with my wonderful girlfriend Yoli, and my dogs Koa and Sumo. And to really make it a great day, we'd be relaxing with a HUGE tub of ice cream and watch a marathon of the Goonies, the Three Amigos and Anchorman.
3. How did you end up in San Diego?
Well, my parents met and fell in love, got married, moved to San Diego and BAM! I was born. A stork must have brought me here or something...
4. What's your favorite thing about San Diego?
EVERYTHING! We have the best hiking trails, the greatest theme parks, the best beaches, the coolest people and CARNE ASADA FRIES!
5. What's your favorite song on the radio right now?
Right now I really like "For the First Time" by The Script and Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are." And I won't lie about it, you could catch me singing Pink's "Raise Your Glass" now and then.
6. You can only have 5 meals for the rest of your life. What are they?
1. The buffet at Barona.
2. The buffet at Soupplantation.
3. Super Buffet.
4. ANY BUFFET in Vegas.
5. Hometown Buffet.
Are you sensing a theme?
7. What if you could only have one of those? And what would you wash all that down with?
Hand me a fork, a bib and a Coke Zero and let me loose in the Barona Buffet!
8. What is your biggest vice?
My biggest vice is peanut butter. Whether it's cookies, ice cream or candy, I love it all.
9. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
If I were an animal, I'd be a panda bear because I love to eat, sleep and annoy AJ!
10. If someone wrote a biography of your life, what would the title be?
"My Life is a Buffet, So Grab Me a Fork!"